Saturday, October 30, 2010

Update and getting something off my chest

Ok so, the Vuhdo guide is still a work in progress, *blush.* I've taken a lot of screen shots and a few videos, now Im just going through and cleaning them all up. I hope to have part 1 up tomorrow sometime... hopefully....

Anyways, I have to get something off my chest. I am all for raids being social and fun, and we all raid to have a good time. But theres a time and a place for everything. One of those being talking on vent / mumble / teamspeak... whatever. I am guilty of this too, but when we are doing a new heroic boss, new content, or something that the raid needs to concentrate on... Please... don't congest the chat with twittering.

Lets face it... you could have been through a long day and need to vent about it a bit. Thats cool, but when your talking while important information is being yelled out, the other 8 of us or 23 of us can only hear "wargarblargbl," and it ends up wiping the raid.

So please.... have a heart. This little tree just wants to kill the Litch King a second time before the expansion hits, let the happy apple pie be happy once again.

(vvv Happy Apple Pie vvv)

No comments:

Post a Comment