Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm still alive :) and starting a VuhDo how-to series

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I have been pretty sick the last few days and I am still just getting over it. Now I was pretty dead empty on what I wanted to post next, but thanks to a quick chat with Keeva, I believe a small series on customizing VuhDo is in order.

You can get VuhDo from Curse or WoW Interface, and their homepage has some really epic resources on how to get started as well.

If you don't know what VuhDo is, I like to describe it as a "Clique-ie, Grid sammich with some Healbot toppings." If I haven't lost you yet; its an add-on that kind of takes the best parts of Grid, Healbot, Clique and others, then puts them together in a pretty brilliant setup.

The great news about it, is that it can be as basic or as advanced as you want it to be. Its ready to go out of the box, but there are some great features you can enable from the GUI (i.e. cool-down timers / bars, GCD timer, De-spell / Buffing options, etc.) that will really help you get the best bang for the buck with your hps. All that will be discussed later.

Anyways, stay tuned, while I cook some stuff up and give you a nice picture by picture guide on all the stuff you need to know.

Also, while Im doing this, if you happen to stumble upon my blog and have any requests on what you would like to see from this "guide" be sure to leave a comment, or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment